Air Science has introduced a NEW Series of Vented Enclosures that provide effective containment of airborne particulates during manipulation and transfer of potent compounds.
Their in-house research suggests that even slight modifications of enclosures can result in containment factors from the microgram down to the nanogram. The turbulent-free design utilizes environmentally friendly, ductless technology in combination with carbon / HEPA filtration to provide precise, safe containment in all applications.
Ductless technology also makes installation of dedicated workstations easy, as no additional HVAC design is required. Air Science offers a host of vented enclosures to meet every analytical need.
- Turbulent-free Airflow Pattern
- Custom Sizes to meet every need
- Specialized HEPA-filter technology for increased safety
- Ductless design increases location possibilities
- Easy-to-Change Filtration system
As aplicações incluem:
- Bulk Powder Weighing and Transfers
- Task-specific Workstations
- Short Duration Projects
- Balance and Microscope Enclosure
- Robotics Enclosure
- Compounding Activities
For additional information on these NEW Vented Enclosures, call, visit the website, or email Air Science USA.