Moinhos Contraplex, C & CW
- Código do produto:
Alpine Contraplex Pin Mills typically deliver high grinding fineness in the range 10 – 500µm, especially with brittle and crystalline materials. The Contraplex CW wide-chamber housing prevents coating formation, build-up and thus blockages in the machine and is especially suited for moist, oily, fatty or hygroscopic products.
With the Contraplex pin mill, both pin discs are driven and rotate in opposite directions, making high relative speeds possible. Their robust drive delivers energy efficient operation.
The following industry areas are relevant for Contraplex mills:
- Minerals powders: calcium carbonate, fillers, calcium hydroxide. Coating of fillers with stearic acid, silane, etc.
- Pharmaceutical: vitamins, pharmaceutical auxiliaries
- Comida: fatty proteins, spices (nutmeg, cloves, pepper, etc). Disintegration of powders for protein shifting, corn starch, lactose, cacao, fish meal
- Chemicals: fine grinding of plastics (e.g. TPU, PA), pesticides, hydrotalcite, pigments (e.g. ultramarine), carboxymethylcellulose (CMC)
- Recycling: fine grinding of rubber