- Código do produto:
Hosokawa Micron Prebreakers are size reduction units designed for light to heavy duty requirements.
- Robust construction, low maintenance
- Ability to withstand shock loads
- Available to 150kW power for the most demanding applications
- Optimum hammer/anvil orientation
- Particle size controlled by orifice plate
The degree of size reduction attained is dependent upon the physical properties and nature of the process feed material. Hooked, hard faced hammers rotate between fixed, hard faced anvils to provide cutting and shearing of materials ranging from soft and friable through to tough and resilient while conveying product to the discharge. Low rotational speed and high torque enables tough materials to be reduced in size with minimum wear.
Hosokawa Micron Prebreakers are available in a range of chemical and hygienic designs.
- produtos quimicos
- Petfoods/Animal by-products
- Borracha e plástico
- Polpa e papel